DSYG will be volunteering at The Sharing Community on Saturday, April 29th 2017.
Students will help the kitchen and food service team serve food and clean dishes to serve the needy to gain a fuller understanding of Jesus’ call to serve “the least of these.”
The deadline to register for this event is Thursday, April 27th.
Date: Saturday, April 29 2017
Location: The Sharing Community
1 Hudson Street
Yonkers, NY 10701
If you are interested, please register using the link below.
Rules and Guidelines
- Volunteers are expected to be at church by 10:45 a.m. Students will be serving from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Please note that you must be at least 13 years old to attend this event.
- NO revealing or sleeveless clothing, halters, midriff tops, or shorts are permitted.
- Students should wear closed-in nonslip shoes/boots. NO cloth shoes, sandals, or high heels are permitted.
- NO jewelry is permitted to be worn while serving.
- All students are required to wear the provided hairnets, aprons, and gloves while serving.
- Students are prohibited from eating while serving.